Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Get it on, take it off

If you're anything like me a night out will mean that applying makeup will take at least an hour to get it looking perfect. Waiting for the moisturiser to sink in properly the applying the primer etc. It is a long process but I do love makeup and getting all glammed up.I also find it fascinating that the more makeup goes on the person staring back at you in the mirror is changing, I suppose it is the only time you look in the mirror and you do not see your "real" reflection (sorry getting all a bit philosophical). I find the process of applying makeup relaxing and it is a bit of "me" time, I get my favorite music on and depending on how much time I have and where I am going I may have a little glass of the fizzy stuff. 
The reason why I am covering the makeup process in depth is because I know it takes ages and I do feel a little bit deflated when I get back from the evening out and I have to take it all off again and this is where my god send Philosophy facial cleanser comes in.



The product I am talking about is Philosophy - Purity 3 in 1. 

This stuff is amazing (I loved it so much I had to get my Mum hooked on the stuff as well. I know it is only makeup remover but I am really impressed with the way it really does take off all your makeup no matter now much eyeliner, eye shadow, bronzer etc that you have put on. The bottle lasts for ages (I get the biggest size) but a little bit goes a long way. At first it seemed a pricey purchase (when you think you can buy fairly decent makeup wipes for a couple of quid) but I think it is a false economy as you use more, buy more and ultimately spend more.  The cleanser has a really nice fresh smell without the product being perfumed and you can rub it into the skin and then wipe off with cotton wool. Your skin feels lovely afterwards and it really does get every last scrap of makeup off.Purity 3 in 1 is available online but I get mine from Boots or Debenhams because this way I can ask for a couple of samples of new products in the Philosophy range (win,win).I know what a nightmare can be to get off so I guessed that all you makeup lovers out there might be interested in this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment