Monday, 20 July 2015

Starting Over

Starting over. 

After much of the weekend deciding to start a blog today I decided that it just wasn't very "me". I initially called my blog "this little birdie says" and although very cutesy it doesn't really reflect what I am all about and I wanted my blog to be a good representation of all the things I love and hopefully over time what all you blog readers will come back here looking forward to reading after a long days work or the first thing you are searching for when you are on the train home. 

So why kooky koukla? 

For starters those that know me well know me for being random and for not being a typical "girlie girl". I like to do my hair, paint my nails, test out beauty products but when it comes to general life I don't mind getting out there and giving things a try (and it doesn't matter how messy my hair gets)

Back to the name kooky koukla.. the word kooky speaks for itself, however the word koukla means "doll" in Greek which sums me up.  Now I am not blowing my own trumpet but I use the term doll to refer to how small I am.

I hope you enjoy my ramblings, welcome to the life of kooky koukla!

No comments:

Post a Comment