Friday, 18 September 2015

Always running out of time

I have been thinking today about all the wonderful things I could be doing with my time or rather thinking about all the things I want to do with my time (there is a difference). Every night getting in work things can become a routine, sleep, eat, work, repeat. I know that everyone is in the same boat (aside from those that have enough cash stashed to give up work) but I think is important to make time to fit in the things we love and all the things we want to do.
Ironically I have been wanting to give blogging a go, to be honest I am unsure who is reading what I am writing or whether anyone is interested but I thought I would give it a go. The irony lies in the fact that have been so busy with work and other commitments that I have let time slip away to blog.
Everyone hears the cliches "life is short", "time goes too quickly", "you only live once" etc and there is a lot of truth to those words, literally something can be so different from one day to the next - that's the novelty of life (wise words from a crazy cousin of mine). 
I suppose the purpose of writing this way to say that if you want to do something then do it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment