Saturday, 5 September 2015

You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man!

I know it's a random blog title post but it sums up how I have been feeling today out on my run.I am currently training for the half marathon and for those who know me well know that this is not something I would usually do. I was pretty creative in PE classes back in my school days making up excuses as to why I couldn't do PE. Sport and dedicating hours to the gym has not really interested me (however I have always attended dance classes so this is my form of exercise).
Since I have been running I have been feeling like a little bundle of energy and today I beat my personal record and hit 6 miles. I understand that this isn't some epic distance but since I have taken up running I have found that it is great way to de-stress and it also been quite satisfying pushing myself further and further each time. Hopefully I will make the 13 miles next month, if anyone else is taking part.. catch me if you can ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment