I have always considered myself more of a summer kind of girl as I think I am true to my med roots, I love the sun on my back and the luxury of being able to go outside without thinking, do I need to wear a coat?
The winter nights have been drawing in and I have been trying to motivate myself through the dark, cold and depressing winter nights. To combat my winter blues I have collated my list of all the things there are to love this winter!
- A reason to drink hot chocolate like it is going out of fashion with all the trimmings - sprinkles, marshmallows, chocolate flakes and for the real grownups - an overly generous splash of Baileys
- Sitting in front of a warm fire until your back is so hot it is like you have been laying in the sun
- Your Mum not judging you for going shopping for scarfs, hats, gloves, jumpers, boots, ankle wellies and cosy coats (she never comments about your shopping addiction in the winter - it's vital to be warm out there)
- Body hair becoming more low maintenance - we've all done it - that's what 50 denier tights are for!
- Going to visit Santa and convincing him we have been good all year ;)