Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Rejoice for winter!

I have always considered myself more of a summer kind of girl as I think I am true to my med roots, I love the sun on my back and the luxury of being able to go outside without thinking, do I need to wear a coat? 

The winter nights have been drawing in and I have been trying to motivate myself through the dark, cold and depressing winter nights. To combat my winter blues I have collated my list of all the things there are to love this winter!




  1. A reason to drink hot chocolate like it is going out of fashion with all the trimmings - sprinkles, marshmallows, chocolate flakes and for the real grownups - an overly generous splash of Baileys
  2. Sitting in front of a warm fire until your back is so hot it is like you have been laying in the sun
  3. Your Mum not judging you for going shopping for scarfs, hats, gloves, jumpers, boots, ankle wellies and cosy coats (she never comments about your shopping addiction in the winter - it's vital to be warm out there)
  4. Body hair becoming more low maintenance - we've all done it - that's what 50 denier tights are for!
  5. Going to visit Santa and convincing him we have been good all year ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment