Tuesday, 5 January 2016

All hail the bathroom basket

If you are anything like me you love lathering up in lotions and potions when your in the bathroom. Hand creams, bath oils, body lotions and foot creams my bathroom product basket is over flowing.


Over Christmas I decided to have a clear out and make sure all my products were out of the back of the bathroom cabinet because sometimes things get forgotten! I have also needed to make some space for my various gift sets that I had for Christmas too. 


My basket of lotions & potions - combination of gifts & purchases

Hands


Royal Jelly Ultimate Indulgence Hand Lotion
I love this product it smells divine and is a really rich texture for hand cream without leaving an oily greasy feeling. 
This formed part of a Royal Jelly gift set in my stocking but I am sure Boots sell this as an individual product.


My angel, hand saviour


 No7 Revitalising Hand Saviour
I have had this product in my bathroom for a long time now but it never seems to run out, a little goes a long way. This product is great for soft hands in an instant! 
My husband also allows me to use this on him too as he suffers with dry hands during the winter months.
The texture is almost like a sugar scrub that you massage into your hands, it is then simply washed off leaving lovely soft hands.

Bathtime

I love this bath oils which helps to make my steamy hot bath extra relaxing. The lavender bath oil is a  homemade bottle by Dee Dee Made It. This oil smells gorgeous without being over powering as everything within the product is all homemade without any excess perfumes and chemicals added. If anyone is interested in more Dee Dee Made It products just drop me and comment or tweet and I can put you in touch. 


Homemade by Dee Dee Made It


No comments:

Post a Comment